The number of users browsing the Web from a mobile device continues to rise, yet most mobile web sites are still sub-par. In the second week of January, 2011, we passed 10.8 billion mobile phones on the Planet with around 5.6 billion connected to the mobile Internet.
By 2012, another 975 billion devices-eReaders, tablet computers mobile health, smart meters and other gadgets-will appear. This surge is generating increasing demands for multimedia content, especially streaming video, audio and interactive content including the latest technology "Scan-To-Go
Digit Art Designs offers to its clients, a new way to promote their business adding to their portfolio, web application for mobile devices.
Benefits on having a mobile web application:
Click here for a quote
- WebApps are compatible for iPhone, Blackberry, Android and Smart Phones. Your clients would browse your WebApp with these devices with no frustration of resizing, loading or finding a page in your website designed only for your Personal Computer.
- Dynamic Content. All the mobile WebApps are coming with a CMS (content management system) intuitive and easy to use for further website updates. You can add, edit or delete web pages with CMS integrated in to your system.
- Device Detection. Smart redirection on the search results in the internet mobile, your clients don't leave your website that was found on search engines in a mobile device, but rather your website designed for PC would be redirected seamlessly to your mobile WebApp.
- Performance Optimization. We make sure that your mobile WebApp would perform at its best and no delays for downloading the content would be encountered.
- iPhone Icon. On iPhone, iPod devices, our WebApp would display a popup with the option for the user to add your WebApp on their "home screen" and this counts when the client would like to come back and browse your content again without looking into the bookmarks.
- Google Analytics™. Each of our WebApp would have Google Analytics integrated in. This would help you to see all the reports provided by Google in terms of number of hits, demographic searches, keywords...etc.
- Direct Call, SMS. All the WebApp have the capability to send SMS or call you with a click of a button.
- Forms Email Support. Each WebApp would have a quote, or a contact form that can be filled in easily by your customers.